24 Mar 2009

In case you are wondering.... where has the owner gone to???

I was helping my sis-in-law (her site at http://thenailsbylynn.blogspot.com/ ) to get some nail clay bits done... and below are samples for her.



Delicious-looking mini treats! And smiley faces.


Seriously, I was a bit dumbfounded when she asked me to make this. I was thinking "how is it possible to make something this small??!?! I don't have any molds to create those lovely bits from the magazine article she showed me, and my hands are so big!"

I challenged myself and tried to make some decent looking bits ...

Ta da!!! :D

Comments

0 Responses to "24 Mar 2009"

My Treasures to You - Polymer Clay Beads's Fan Box

Welcome!


SGD1.50 / set
B001 - B042
All sets glossed.

Want to turn those beads into ear rings for yourself? Just let me know and we'll work on a price.

Adv


Canada + Singapore

2nd Shot

Musings of an Usagi - Ah Sa

Cordelia

Handamde Jewelry Club

Slops - Singapore's Best Blog Shop Directory

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

web counter