23 Apr 09

I have been thinking...

Should I also start selling hair clips with crystals that I paste by myself? What do you think?


Some days ago I bought 2 plain black clips ...
yup, very plain looking indeed.


And I transformed one of them into....

- BLING -

Looks totally awesome, no? Say Yes!!!!

Seriously, I'm not even sure if anyone would want to buy hair clips with self-pasted crystals. Well, in case if you want me to.... you know you can just drop me an email at adelin.lok@gmail.com . ;)

Oh, not to forget, I also did the pasting on another plain looking clip too!


Comments

0 Responses to "23 Apr 09"

My Treasures to You - Polymer Clay Beads's Fan Box

Welcome!


SGD1.50 / set
B001 - B042
All sets glossed.

Want to turn those beads into ear rings for yourself? Just let me know and we'll work on a price.

Adv


Canada + Singapore

2nd Shot

Musings of an Usagi - Ah Sa

Cordelia

Handamde Jewelry Club

Slops - Singapore's Best Blog Shop Directory

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

web counter